JOB TITLE: DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location: Elmsford, New York
We're looking for a fashion forward, innovative, and savvy Digital Graphic Designer. You must be a creative thinker, have strong attention to detail and a grasp on aesthetic sensibility! Two’s delivers distinctive products with a signature style and trendsetting concepts. The primary role for the Digital Graphic Designer is to graphically support the sales and marketing for our sales team and website. If you have a passion for new ideas and enthusiastic about e-commerce, marketing, and social media then you will be a great addition to Two’s.
- Oversee functionality of our website
- Work closely with off-site website developers to trouble shoot bugs, performance issues, cross-browser issues and user website problems
- Maintain and update catalogs and images on our digital selling system and website
- Create banners and creative assets for our website to support sales and product launches
- Design layouts for email blasts, advertisements and social media posts
- Create social media assets and posts for various social channels
- Develop content for our website that engages our customers
- Work with outside developer on custom site promotions, experiences and enhancement
- Take on various other projects as needed to support the Creative Services Department
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Interactive Design, or other design-related field
- 2-5 years of experience in digital design
- Speed and a mastery of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience designing digital marketing and advertising assets including animated gif and video, targeted
- Landing pages and site promotions
- A thorough understanding of digital design-related processes including e-commerce best practices, branding for the web, photography, and retouching
- A rock star graphic designer with an excellent understanding of layout and typography and strong attention to detail
- Excellent image editing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrives under pressure
- Understanding of UX/UI best practices in responsive design from mobile to desktop
- HTML, CSS, and email slicing/web production experience
- Experience with Umbraco a plus
- Current with all digital & social media trends
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has five divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, 2 Chic a fashion accessories line and 2 Chic Luxe our designer clothing line.
For immediate consideration for this position please email the following to Jeannette Cruz at email@example.com
- A cover letter detailing why you are the PERFECT FIT for this position
- Your WELL-DESIGNED resume
- 8-10 examples of your best design work then relates to the position
- A link to your online portfolio