GENERAL WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
To oversee inventory levels and shipping to ensure product is being shipped to customers in a timely manner.
To oversee staff, keep inventory levels accurate and shipping on time. A focus on transitioning to a consistent automated replenishment of inventory schedule utilizing the newly implemented WMS.
• Oversee warehouse and shipping supervisors/coordinators in daily processing; review processing workloads, including prioritizing orders and returns
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members to various tasks; determine warehouse needs for temporary help
• Maintains warehouse staff by cooperating in the recruiting effort; trains warehouse staff and assesses results; enforces operational and personnel policies and procedures
• Reviews overall inventory levels with the inventory coordinator and inventory reception coordinator
• Supervises work order processing to recover product
• Leads order processing for EDI and value added accounts
• Coordinate with the shipping function
• Serve as a back up plant manager, including overseeing of security, both internal and perimeter, for both warehouse and front office
• Safeguards warehouse operations by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
• Assists in training of personnel in WM platform
• Excellent communicator
• Able to easily integrate into chain of command, reporting to Warehouse Manager in a fluid manner
• Experience with WMS systems
• Basic computer skills
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has four divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, and 2 Chic a fashion accessories line.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Jeannette Cruz at email@example.com