KEY ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports To: Director of Key Accounts Administration & Inventory Management
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to support our sales team with timely and efficient fulfillment of inquiries, orders and related customer satisfaction activities.
Scope: The scope of this position includes communication with all internal departments and all responsibilities and processes required in assisting to fulfill and meet the expectations of our key accounts.
- Work with sales team on major Key Accounts: Dillard's, Macy's, Von Maur, Nordstrom, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, Cracker Barrel, Charming Charlie, Williams-Sonoma.
- Process account purchase orders from receipt by means of EDI, Third Party EDI providers and hard copies to insure that product is secured, labeled according to account specs, shipped on time and economically.
- Run and review daily Key Account route report to monitor factory sipping and receiver delays linked to your accounts.
- Accurate processing of sample orders
- Procurement of samples directly from the factory
- Maintain Key Account sample inventory
- Coordinate the procurement/creation of tickets and labels for key accounts including creating ticket and carton marking instructions to distribute to our vendors
- Coordinate value added services with the warehouse which includes re-works
- Act as a liaison with Internal Compliance to insure we are vendor and customer compliant and can meet all expectations.
- Complete and submit TRF requests to resting labs based on our customer account protocols.
- Stay abreast of all email inquiries whether internal or external and respond in a timely fashion.
- Provide and coordinate product specification information as requested for Key Account setup sheets as well as the Drop Ship Program within a 48 hour work week window.
- Issue Call Tags and credits for return requests
- Act as a liaison between Key Account Department and the warehouse on order fulfillment
- Maintain customer profiles: Certificates of Insurance, Vendor Routing & Compliance guides as well as deal sheets
- Confirm pricing, approved discounts and shipping requirements
- Research chargeback's, resolve import and export order errors, shortages and damages
- Commit and fulfill order items in a timely fashion to insure all items are committed to orders to insure complete and on time shipping.
- Review and release orders to the warehouse with shipping requests in a timely fashion to avoid a back log of shpping requests in the warehouse.
- Serve as "back up" for team members on an as needed basis
- Minimum 2-5 years in a retail/wholesale national "key" account sales environment
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with the sales team, vendors, personnel, warehouse staff, team members and all other internal support departments.
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Net Suite is a plus
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has four divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, and 2 Chic a fashion accessories line.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Jeannette Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org