Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports to: President
Who you must be / What you must have: The ideal candidate has a creative spirit with excellent business skills, and knows what to say to get noticed. They have the ability to increase overall brand awareness and positioning. They are also a self- starter, strong communicator, very detail-oriented, and have a passion for the gift, home and fashion industry. If this sounds like you ....YOU are the Marketing Director we seek! As a Marketing Director you will successfully visualize and execute the marketing initiatives that will maximize and strengthen relationships with our loyal Two’s fans as well as develop new customer and prospects opportunities.
How will you do this?
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy, ensures branding consistency, clarity and quality of all marketing communications
- Management of E-Commerce Business-to-Business (B2B) transactions
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase E-Commerce sales and profitability
- Identify new areas of E-Commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking and provide expertise on current E-Commerce industry best practices by consulting on cross functional projects to ensure E-Commerce principles are incorporated
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy for new and existing products (Including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.)
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their sales objectives by providing them with appropriate marketing tools, materials and presentations
- Work closely with the Creative Manager to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media content across all company social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Define KPIs, measuring marketing campaign effectiveness and engagement
- Perform continuous analysis of all social content and stories to gain and report competitive advantage
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends such as photography, postings, hashtags, etc.
- Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brand
Qualities You Must Have:
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce Business-to-Business (B2B) transactions
- Effective business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Demonstrated creativity and documented implementation of marketing initiatives with a focus in wholesale specialty gifts, fashion or home décor
- Great understanding of marketing and social landscape, best practices, metrics, and fashion, home décor and gift industry benchmarks
- Strong, strategic thinker able to visualize and convey a message into relevant and interesting content for social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Highly creative, innovative self-starter, you can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership marketing role in the home decor / specialty gift / fashion industry
- Strong experience with social media platforms, Facebook advertising & analytics, MS Office & Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in analytics suites and Digital Tools preferred
- Familiarity with Illustrator and InDesign a plus
To apply for this position please contact Jeannette Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the items below.
- A cover letter detailing why you are the PERFECT FIT for this position
- Your WELL BRANDED resume
- 5 examples of your documented branding or marketing work (jpeg or pdf)
- A link to your online portfolio (if available)