Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports to: Executive Director, Operations
The Position: This position is centered on the routine administration and support of NetSuite ERP, as well as the implementation of workflow solutions that support Two's Company operational needs. The scope of this position includes attaining maximum efficiency in the use of our ERP platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Executive Direction in producing business and technical requirement analysis to produce a comprehensive business and system design
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles
- Special/other projects as assigned by the department manager
- Application Development experience in NetSuite, MS SQL, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteScript, CSV Integrator, SuiteAnalytics, Custom Data Record
- Minimum 3 years functional experience in NetSuite
- Designing and configuring/developing
- Development of interfaces for supported applications as well as unsupported applications that require integration
- Implementing platform end-to-end
- Administrator support experience
- Experience developing and integrating Celigo into NetSuite
- Experience with data migrations and conversions
- Familiarity with business and e-commerce processes
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to Order, Marketing to ROI), Electronic Funds Transactions and Fixed Asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- 4-year college degree, preferably in a related subject or business
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has four divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, and 2 Chic a fashion accessories line.
For immediate consideration please reply with your resume and cover letter to Jeannette Cruz firstname.lastname@example.org.