JOB TITLE: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Locations/Territories: Elmsford, New York
Renowned Gift and Home product design firm based in Westchester County, New York (40 minutes from Manhattan) seeks a Product Coordinator to add to its established product development team. We are looking for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our team. You must have a passion for creating new product ideas from concept to completion.
The ideal candidate has a creative spirit with a passion to learn all that the home products / giftware industry has to offer. Must have a great sense of style, be a strong communicator, be very detail-oriented, with a desire to start or redirect a career in the home decor and/or giftware industry. If this sounds like you ....YOU are the Product Coordinator we seek!
- Support a team of Product Managers in the development of product from concept through production.
- Place sample orders with factories/vendors. Create and maintain tracking of all samples to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Receiving, tagging, preliminary pricing of those samples.
- Maintain Vendor Database to ensure that all information including compliance, MOQ, production timelines and materials is current.
- Maintain Product Image Files and Inspection Report Files.
- Market Research including but not limited to category pricing, trend and competitive lines.
- Attend and maintain notes for Product Line Review Meetings.
- Assist in the proofing of all catalog and marketing materials.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, "smart" working and organized.
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills.
- EXCELLENT computer skills including Excel, Word and Internet research.
- Prior experience with manufacturing/product development preferred but not required.
- Degree in Fashion Design/Merchandising preferred but not required.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has four divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, and 2 Chic a fashion accessories line.
**For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume, salary history/requirements and cover letter.
Contact Jeannette Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org