Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
The Position: We are seeking a hard-working, reliable and punctual Warehouse Associate to join our team. In this role, you will work in our shipping and receiving department, managing incoming and outgoing orders. You will be expected to stock and pick orders with speed and accuracy and have a team-player mentality, while being committed to maintaining a safe and positive work environment. Our goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Lift, sort and place materials on racks, shelves or bins according to organizational standards (up to 30lbs)
- Prior experience with a Warehouse Management System is a plus
Benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive compensation package and the atmosphere is vibrant, engaging, productive and fun!
About the Company
Two’s Company is dedicated to innovation and trendsetting in the giftware industry and prides itself in providing the Global Market with high style fashion, gift and home products at moderate prices. Two’s has evolved over the years into a powerhouse brand in multiple categories and a dynamic sales organization that serves as advocates for our retail partners. Today, Two’s Company has four divisions: the signature Two’s Company Gift and Home décor line, the couture Tozai Home collection of decorative accessories, the whimsical Cupcakes & Cartwheels, and 2 Chic a fashion accessories line.
For immediate consideration please reply with your resume and cover letter to Jeannette Cruz email@example.com.