CREDIT & COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports To: Credit & Accounting Manager
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to increase cash flow and to provide excellent financial customer service to our customers.
Scope: The scope of this position includes making collection calls, handling all financial communications from assigned customers and related Territory Managers, releasing orders, approving credit limits, credit card resolution, and account reconciliation.
- Release daily orders from credit hold
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct customer account analysis focusing on resolution and payment
- Negotiate payment plans and resolve disputed items
- Enter system notes pertaining to collections and disputes
- Ensure timely communications with customers and sales team regarding credit and receivables issues
- Approve credit limits for new accounts and recommend limit increases for existing accounts, following pre-established guidelines
- Monitor daily reports as assigned
- Process credit card payments as needed
- Provide management with account status updates
- Generate monthly statements for all accounts
- Provide back up support to department colleagues
- Special projects and tasks as assigned
- Minimum 5 years in a “client focused" collection environment
- Self-motivated & quick thinking
- Polished phone manner & presence
- Comfort level in negotiating with clients
- Strong computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook required, NetSuite ERP a plus)
- Mathematical aptitude
- High energy and a sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization & communication skills, verbal and written
What We Offer:
- Base salary and commission.
- Established base on business to grow from.
- Expense allowance.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
Excited about the opportunity to join our team? Recognize any or all of these attributes in you? Send your cover letter and resume to Vanessa Ramos vramos@Twoscompany.com